Sunday, October 28, 2007

These posts connect the begining of this on-line pamphlet "You Can Do It" which started on my web page at:

http://thewriterscafe.org

The interface works okay now after struggling it, and many frustrated lost pages. The main problem are seemed to be with the navagation bar.

Before these pages I should mention that I had gravitated towardas the genre of "self help books". These books seemed to be available everywhere. Since I was not given any religous training as in being sent to hebrew school, I managed to find spirituality in these types of books.

After finding one particularly influential book, at a time when I was living with my father (he should rest in peace) in California, I decided to share this book with him and was curious about his thoughts. I was still in High School, I beleive it was 11th grade when the actual events described with my father ( he should rest in peace) took place.

No comments: